Determination of the Net Asset Value (NAV)
BOV Fund Services offers services related to the determination of the Net Asset Value of Collective Investment Schemes. Our aim is to ensure that the calculations are made in an accurate and timely manner. The company provides a range of NAV related services to all fund typologies: UCITS, Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs), as well as Professional Investor Funds (PIFs), having valuation frequencies ranging from daily to annual.
To meet your fund administration requirements BOV Fund Services carries out a comprehensive set of services as detailed hereunder:
- Detailed valuation reports provided at the required frequency;
- Updating of the portfolio inventory;
- Consideration of fair value movements;
- Updating of all bank transactions;
- Accounting for income arising from portfolio of assets;
- Reflection of corporate actions impacting the valuation of the portfolio of assets;
- Detailed recognition of expense
- Calculation of management, advisory, administration, performance and custody fees;
- Administration of payment of fund expenses;
- Calculation of Net Asset Value per share including appropriate allocation of income and expenses and class specific fees between same and also different currency share classes;
- Calculation of distributable income for Distributor Funds.
In accordance with the quality certification controls of the ISAE 3402, BOV Fund Services adopts a four eyes principle prior to issuing a funds’ Net Asset Values. The controls include portfolio asset reconciliations against prime broker / custodian / depository statements, as well as the carrying out of bank reconciliations.
BOV Fund Services Limited’s experience in calculating the funds’ Net Asset Value ranges across different strategies, including Hedge Funds, Real Estate Funds, Private Equity Funds, High Frequency Trading Funds, Algorithmic Funds, Long/Short Equity Strategies, Distressed Debt Funds, and others… The company also specialises in providing services to funds having a daily valuation frequency, especially UCITS Funds.