Company Secretarial Services
Corporate Governance is a Fundamental Administrative Function
Running a fund can be a complex and time-consuming process, due to increased legislation and regulations with respect to funds industry. Consequently, it is customary for Fund Administration services as well as other administrative tasks to be delegated to Fund Administrators. Corporate governance matters are fundamental administrative function for SICAVs which need to ensure they are compliant to the best practices and proper record keeping in this field.
BOV Fund Services offers a wide ranging package of Company Secretarial Services which ensure the smooth running of your SICAV, as detailed hereunder.Our Core Services are:
BOV Fund Services Limited’s services package also includes:
- Registered Office Services;
- The Organisation of Board Meetings;
- The Maintenance of Corporate Records;
- The Holding of Annual General Meetings;
- The preparation of corporate resolutions;
- Assistance in the preparation of corporate and ancillary documentation; and
- Assistance in the opening of bank accounts.
Enhanced Corporate Services
- FSS tax forms for directors: The preparation and submission of FSS tax forms to the local tax authorities on behalf of the Scheme’s Directors in relation to Directors’ fees.
- Investment Committee Secretarial Services: preparation of agenda and circulating of minutes of Investment Committees meetings.
BOV Fund Services Limited will ensure that your SICAV structure’s corporate governance obligations are dealt with efficiently and in a professional manner, meeting the Directors’ expectations, whilst ensuring full compliance with the industry’s best practices.